Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twinkle by Wenlan Spring 2010

Ok so I know it's not even fall yet, but looking through pics of Twinkle's spring show is already making me excited for the weather to become warm again! Always a Helianthus favorite, this show didn't fail to produce completely wearable, yet still original and interesting dresses, tops and leggings. The designer showed intricate prints in both black and white, along with multi-colored pastel shades. And I was even in love with the classic makeup the models wore -- bold brows and red lips with subdued eyes. So gorg! Suffice it to say, this will be my inspiration come spring 2010. (Sounds soo far away, doesn't it?!) See below for my top pics:
With its nipped in waist, this dress is a glamorous flashback to the '40s.
Because jumpers are just gaining more momentum. They're becoming a wardrobe staple!
Love the structured layers of this red dress.
Such an easy dress to wear! And can totally be worn with tights and/or boots on chilly days.
Love this slouchy, striped sweater. And the leggings? Secretly love those too, but not sure if I'll be able to pull of the print! I can totally see someone daring like Whitney Port wearing them this spring!
I've just completely fallen in love with this dress. From the pastel colors, to the original print and cut, I don't think any other summer dress could top this one!

No comments: