Thursday, January 29, 2009

SUNNY DAY INSPIRED

I am inside all day, which means that when I look outside my window...it's sunny and warm (as long as I ignore what the folks outside are wearing). Summer in New York is one of my favorite times of year and the sunshine has inspired me to share some of my favorite spring/summer pieces.


This Rory Beca dress reminds me of my favorite YAYA AFLALO dress, which is sitting on the floor of my room in California (I just moved here and do not have all my clothes yet). I love the simple silk dress with the woven neon pink racerback straps.


I am also loving florals for spring. It took me a little time to warm up to them, as they reminded me of this dress I used to have when I was 10 that I wore in the family photo we took at church. But once I got past that I found these florals to be super cute. This is a skirt and a top, the skirt is very sweet and the top is a little more exciting with details like the pewter-esque buttons. I like the idea of wearing the top with dark skinnys and black ankle boots.

I just plain adore this Rory Beca top. I love the wild colors and the simple detailing of the cross over back.

So like I mentioned we are having a spring party, it's on February 12, so mark your calendars. We will be selling all the spring styles for 20% during the event!

No comments: