Thursday, February 5, 2009

SKIRTS FOR EVERY SEASON

I think I have been overlooking skirts. I don't have many of them, but I think that needs to change soon. I love that you can wear them with tights and boots in winter and then with a cute pair of sandals in the summer. We just got a bunch of great skirts in and for the most part you can wear them throughout the year!


I love this for all the seasons! Perfect with grey tights in winter or silver sandals in summer. It also comes in a burgundy color.






This white lace is so fun. I want this now!! This could be cool with some black biker boots, mixing textures and styles can be interesting a la the opening scene of the Sex and the City movie.





So fun. Great gingham print with an interesting shape. I really see this in summer- perfect for the office and the weekend!




The floral print on this is very understated and I think its perfect. The double layer also makes the skirt a bit more flouncy!



A fun, young plaid skirt. The picture doesn't do the color justice (thank you iPhone), as it is a great navy and emerald green.



Love Love Love! I love the nautical looking button front and the spunky color. It also comes in a denim/ navy color.


Not your average pencil skirt-make a statement at the office! Love the front ruffle detail. This lovely skirt also comes in navy.

No comments: