Monday, February 9, 2009

THINK PINK...AND RED

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and while I am single I am still looking forward to it. I actually never really enjoyed Valentine's Day until I was single, there isn't so much pressure to have a great day. I always felt like it was similar to New Years, in that there is so much pressure to being doing the right thing that all the fun or romance gets lost in the chaos of planning. I am not working on Saturday but come in on Friday and I will have a bag of candy...everyone needs a little love.

I love to dress festively so here are some V-day inspired pieces.

Great color, great top. You can wear this top a variety of ways...with a pencil skirt for the office, or with skinny jeans for a night out. Even with a pair of jean shorts in summer.

Super soft cashmere sweater with great back detail. Perfect for a cozy night in with a special someone.


Sexy not slutty. Perfect for a night out. Great racerback cut and lace detail.

The perfect red dress. Super cute cutout in the back and looks perfect cinched with one of our fun belts like this bow one!

Escaping the cold for somewhere a little warmer? This dress is perfect for dinner by the beach. Simple and flattering.

The perfect little clutch. The lace is handcut and looks great great over the pink and red silk. We have more colors too.


Okay so the picture quality isn't great- the solid red ones are much more of a bright red (not so orangey). Great red opaque tights and red/ black sparkle tights. Perfect for a festive Valentine's Day.

No comments: